The Savannah Self-Guided Walking Tour & Map
Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
Once completed a PDF Version will be
Immediately sent to your email address (be sure to check spam folder).
The Savannah Self-Guided Walking Tour is the most comprehensive tour in the city.
Three separate walking tours highlight 111 landmarks, are centered around 22 of the remaining 24 famous squares.
Each of the three routes are two miles which makes for an easy walk.
A route map with numbered stops that corresponds to the text is included to keep readers on track.
Beautiful photos are intermingled with the text which is extremely organized, descriptive, historically accurate and professionally written.
Landmarks Highlighted on the Tour
Each point of interest has a descriptive text paragraph
Learn the background and history of Savannah's founding.
- Factors Row & Walk
- River Street and the Savannah River
- Beautiful Spanish moss strewn live oak trees
- All of the famous squares
- Monuments & memorials
- Landmarks around the squares
- Forsyth Park and its beautiful fountain (seen on the cover)
- The City Market
- Meander down alleyways, cobblestone and tabby streets
- Mercer-Williams House (Main setting for the movie - Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil)
- General Sherman's Headquarters during the occupation.
- Civil & Revolutionary War Monuments and sites
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and other famous churches
- Scene locations from the movie Forrest Gump
- See amazing gardens and flora
- Haunted houses and who's reportedly doing the haunting
- Colonial Park Cemetery and the yellow fever epidemic
- African American history and Savannah's connection to slavery
- Walk by the Food Network star Paula Deen's restaurant - The Lady & Sons
- House and art museums
- and much more!
Reviews of the Savannah ebook Tour
FANTASTIC LOW COST OPTION PACKED WITH GREAT INFORMATION
"I've purchased many ebooks and was very impressed with this one! The photos were great and clear, map was easy to read and the writing was excellent. I have no complaints and wanted to thank your company for providing a great time at a low cost to our family."
Stephen E - Dallas, TX
A MUST HAVE COMPANION FOR VISITING SAVANNAH!
"This is the second time I've visited Savannah and had no idea what I had missed the first time after taking the tour. The squares are breathtaking, the city's history is both tragic and triumpiant....I could go on...and on. Great tour and highly recommend!"
Sarah J - St. Augustine, FL
FUN LEARNING ABOUT SAVANNAH
"Being from the north I under estimated the July heat and humidity in Savannah but still had a hell of a time despite it all. The four routes were very managable and provided many resting spots to cool off. We learned more about Savannah then we ever could have imagined by taking the tour!"
Barbara T - New York, NY
GREAT FAMILY FUN!
"Thank you for providing the ebook since it was a key component to my family of four having a fantastic time in Savannah! It's always a challenge to find interesting things to keep our teenagers interest, and it was great to see them participating, having fun and learning all at the same time. We did all four tours and can say that we really experienced Savannah!"
Matt W - Newberry, SC
Read our FAQ page if you have other questions or contact us directly if you cannot find the answer on the FAQ page.
Written by a Savannah native. Page count 23. File format Adobe PDF. File size 6.82 MB (very high-quality). Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" formatted pages in full color. Can be viewed on PC & MAC computers, iPad, iPhone, Android devices and more.