Why take a guided tour that costs over $20 per person when you can walk at your own pace, see the same landmarks, hear the same history and stories at a fraction of the cost?
Informational and Complete Walking Tours - Explore at Your Own Pace
Walk the historic streets of Charleston, and follow in the footsteps of revolutionaries, patriots, pirates, planters, Southern belles, slaves and, finally freedmen. Explore the city and learn the history, legends, lore, city secrets and facts about one of the oldest, most well-preserved and beautiful cities in America! The tour can also be biked or driven.
Explore the beautiful and historic city of Charleston South Carolina! This tour is 28 pages with 100 of the most famous landmarks that includes modern color and vintage photos. The total route is 3.6 miles that can take anywhere from 2-4 hours....it all depends on your speed and pace. A center-fold easy to read route map is included with numbered points of interest to keep you on track.
ebook PDF version is $3.95.Beautiful photos are included in each tour which enhances the experience. Each tour allows for great photo-taking opportunities, to go at your own pace, take breaks and explore off of the beaten path.
This tour is the most comprehensive tour in the city.Three separate walking tours highlight 111 landmarks, are centered around 22 of the remaining 24 famous squares. Each of the three routes are two miles long which makes for an easy walk.
A route map with numbered stops that corresponds to the text is included to keep readers on track. Beautiful photos are intermingled with the text which is extremely organized, descriptive, historically accurate and professionally written.
The format is 8.5" x 11", 23 pages and can be printed in full color. $3.98
See all the famous sites and landmarks in Washington, D.C. on this self guided journey of the Capitol of the United States.
The six tours each have their own detailed map and the numbered points-of-interest in the text match up with the numbers on the map.
- This complete walking tour is extremely organized and breaks down the city into six manageable walks that are:
- Capitol Hill, Old Downtown & Chinatown
- The National Mall (East)
- The Ellipse, Lafayette Park
- The National Mall (West).
Beautiful photos are included with the text. The format is 8.5" x 11" and 30 pages. $3.99
Why Walking Tour Books?
Reasons to Purchase the Books & Take the Tours:
All Tours Include the Following:
- Information and history of 90-100 points of interest
- Professionally written and historically accurate
- All the famous landmarks that you'd want to see
- Fantastic photos (both vintage and modern day pictures)
- Center-fold map of the city that includes easy to follow routes and numbered stops to keep you on track.
- The tours make a convenient loop and end where they started. No worrying about walking more than needed or ending the tour far away from your car.
- Charleston is one big route that is 3.6 miles long. Many people do this in 1 day...but others take it slow and it takes 1.5 - 2 days which can take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours total. It all depends on your desired pace.
- Savannah Book e-Book: 3 different routes that are all about 2 miles each. Each tour can easily be completed in 1.5 - 2 hours.